1. Start by removing the oven racks and soaking them in warm soapy water to loosen baked-on residue. Use a sponge or scrub brush to gently clean the racks before rinsing them thoroughly and setting them aside to dry.
2. Next, make a paste using a mixture of baking soda and water. Apply this paste to the interior of the oven, focusing on areas with tough stains or grease buildup. Let the paste sit for at least 12 hours or overnight to allow it to work effectively.
3. After the paste has had time to work, use a damp cloth or sponge to wipe away the baking soda mixture from the oven walls, door, and floor. For stubborn stains, use a nylon scrub brush or a non-abrasive scrub pad to gently scrub them away.
4. To tackle any remaining grease or grime, mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spray this mixture onto the surfaces of the oven and wipe them clean with a cloth or sponge.
5. Finally, once the interior is clean, use a damp cloth to wipe down the oven door and handle. Also, don't forget to clean the oven window using a glass cleaner, if needed. Reinsert the oven racks once they are completely dry, and your oven will be clean and ready to use.